Sunday, October 5, 2008

The tummy bug is gone!

Well the whole family had it, and it is gone! Whew was it miserable let me tell you. Come to think of it i have been more sick than i ever have since i have had Ava, its kinda weird. Any-who... a couple Lo's to update you on. I got my October WIP kit and i am loving it! I am not as comfortable with these colors as last months but i making some progress! Here they are...



Oh and i signed up for Kim B's Blog class and i am totally excited. One it is the first online scrapping kinda class i have ever done, so we'll see what its like. I am totally psyched to update my boring old blog. You should check it out and sign up too, we could be classmates :-)

Also fall is in full swing, i am contemplating what stew to make this week. Walks with Ava have just been PERFECT! The sun is lower so its not blazing in our eyes, AND THERE IS A COOL BREEZE and yes i am in south GEORGIA!!! :-) Anyways we went out and got some magnolias to plant and pot to help bring in the fall colors, i was loving the burgundies and purples! Take a peek! Well i am off to get some rest i have work and then school... thats right bloggin class!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you are all feeling better...so what is a WIP kit? i keep reading that you get them and I know they have to do with scrapebooking. What is this blog class all about?