Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My favorite time of year is here!

I love fall,
the brisk cool air brushing your cheek.
The color changing trees (although they don't change here),
squash yellow, candy apple red and burnt orange.
Waving hello to the neighbors, as they escape their  house they hid in from the summer heat,
as me and Ava take our daily stroll.
Halloween night all the kids screaming "trick or treat". 
Staring at the candy in anticipation of getting the "good" stuff. (I was always crazy about the chocolate- my sis and i would trade our candy till the wee hours in the night).
Thanksgiving a time where all our friends whose families are so far from home,
join together for a feast and great conversation.
Turkey, Mashed Potatoes, sweet potato casserole and yummy pecan pie!
I'm enjoying the beginnings of fall and hope Ava enjoys it as much as me!
And my birthday is just around the corner, a big 24!

I got my WIP kit in today and all i can say is by far its the best one. I love the colors and it reminds me so much of the colors of fall i cherish! 

I havent been feeling good lately... 7 days straight of severe headache that medicine won't cure. went to the doc and they said tension headache... seems so miniscule for how bad it hurt! Anyways i am feeling better today, so maybe my creativity will come back!

Well i am off to bed to finish reading Twilight... I know i am slow, i only get to read 10 min before bed, and there was a week i didn't get to read at all! I am excited to see how it ends and to start the next book!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling good. I sure hope you are on a feelin gmuch better streak.. SO are these books a series?