Sunday, September 21, 2008

a new me

Howdy... i havent been posting much, i have been sick and when i am sick i have no inspo!! 
I have decided that i need a new me.
A new me on the outside i mean, i am pretty fond of the inside me :-)
So Ava is 4 months old now and i have 6 pounds to lose to put me at pre baby weight.
However, i look like i need to lose 20!!
I think the stretching out of my belly has made it flabby, and not attractive.
So i did Yoga yesterday and I am totally feeling it today. 
It is totally a relaxing way of working out, it doesn't feel like an intense workout,
but let me tell you it is.
So my plan is for the next 2 months,
(i have my Physical Fitness test for the Air force on November 13th)
I am going to run 5 times a week for at least 30 min, and i am going to Yoga 3 times a week.
I will be waking at 0400 to run/shower before Ava wakes 
and will still be out of the house by 615!
That means my bedtime is going to be 8pm, wow i really am getting old!
So i am committing myself to this so that 
  1. I can feel better about myself.
  2. I can pass my PT test
  3. I can feel like i am making some sort of progress in my life
  4. so i can make some time for ME!
So... now that i have bored you all with my personal goals
 i will leave you with some pictures
because i have no LO's to add, although i am almost finished with my first mini!



0 comments: