Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I had a dream...



This is one of my favorite songs.
It makes me think of when i was a little girl,
and the things that i wished for and thought about.

I decided to do a page inspired 
by the lyrics of this amazing song.

When i was a little girl,
i thought about having a family a lot,
i would meet my prince in shining armor,
and we would have a beautiful baby, 
of course living happily ever after.

I am now in the middle part of my life living my dream.
I feel so lucky to have my childhood dreams coming true.
I know that when i look back on my life i will feel that,
i became the person i was supposed to be,
i led the life i was supposed to live,
"I'm ready to fly from the highest tree"

Here is my LO. See Ya'll later!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Your dream is beautiful!!
Thank you for share!

Kataroo said...

I love your photo....wow wow wow....dream like. Great tip on the 3 column thing....man that was confusing...I ended up getting hubby to fox it for me :) lol

Anonymous said...

Love your blog and that picture of your cutie patootie is just adorable. I'm in love with your sidebar and I'll have to get my in gear to get all my stuff together. I've spent the past 2 days trying to get the 3 column thingy, so not that I have it I'll be paying more attention to the BLING aspect.

How do you like the class so far. great ideals. Great blog

maz said...

Fab blog! Love it all... and thanks so much for sharing your pearls of wisdom with me... i agree about education... we should never stop learning, right!