Monday, October 13, 2008

Something i want to learn right now...

Is Photoshop!! I am getting photoshop CS3 for my birthday, which is Friday (yep i will be the big 24)! I have seen all this stuff about actions i want to know more!! Does anyone have a good link of a good site? Are they easy to use? 

I have been so bad about taking pictures lately, Like Ava's 4th month pretty much went undocumented, but this weekend i began picking up my camera and using it!!! I will post when i upload them, we even made a video today

Ok a question about camera's. I am seeing all this stuff about a week in the life stuff, where you take photos of everyday things. This would require me to TAKE my camera everywhere. How do you cary it without looking like a total tourist?? 

Lastly i am thinking about doing a video once a week. The video would have my latest happenings and possibly some tutorials, though i am learning, maybe i will share with you stuff i have learned!! Let me know what you think.

Well thats all for me tonight, a quick post because i was feeling like i needed to blog!

-Rachael

2 comments:

Mandi Johnson said...

oh yeah, photoshop and I met recently, actually. And we've been inseperable ever since. :)

emily anderson said...

hey!
you doing good?
just checking in on ya cause i haven't seen ya for a while!
:)