Wednesday, June 25, 2008

A Camera, A Trip and in NEED of sleep!

First i am so sleep deprived. Ava is 6 weeks now and we are trying to get her to sleep in her crib = NO SLEEP for mommy! I go back to work in 2 weeks so we are trying to get her into a routine and sleeping on her own. So i am quite delirious right now... but a good delirious, Ava is beautiful and amazing!

Secondly, i ordered my first REAL camera today, a cannon XSI! I am so excited to learn all the creative ways to get awesome photos. I absolutely love Kara's photography, very inspiring keep them coming girl. Anyways, i really need a good camera now because i take like a million pics of Ava, i just happen to think she is th cutest darn thing... i guess i am a little biased Tho :-)

Ava and i are headin on our first Road Trip tomorrow. We are off to Orlando to visit Grandpa and Grandma (and i have to make a trip t Ikea and a scrapbook store other than hobby lobby). I am excited, my Dad has a pool and his cooking is Amazing!! And when i get back my camera should be here... a lot of practicing to do!! But while i am there i am going to used my Dad's his is even better than the one i ordered (he just does not know how to use all the functions)!

Well i am off to TRY and get some sleep for tomorrows journey!

1 comments:

emily anderson said...

hey!
i'm in orlando!!
where will you be at?