Sunday, June 29, 2008

A Quick Update

I have had a blast while visiting sunny Fl. Ava went swimming the first time this morning (now she is wiped out and sleeping). I also got to hit up a real scrapbook store here and i got some cool stuff so i am inspired to go home and use my new stuff. I think i am going to go to michaels today to get some thread as i am going to attempt to use my sewing machine in my scrapboking!

OOO i took a pic with my dads camera of the sky yesterday for Kara's prompt, but i think i am going to try again, it was pretty cloudy yesterday, plus i am trying different things! I am excited to see what the prompt will be. Anyways i will post pic later after i get it uploaded!

Until then,

Rachael

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! Your blog looks great so far and your daughter is just beautiful!!

emily anderson said...

hey friend!
what scrappy store did you hit up in florida?
glad you're having a good time!