Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Inspired to Create

lets see... where should i begin. basically i am a girl who really thinks of myself as not so artistic (im in the military, stationed in Valdosta Ga and grew up with parents that stressed books not crayons and paint). This is the thing though i pick up paper and glue and i am quick to figure things out. My friends were all shocked, i am shocked... and i need a place that challenges me, tracks my progress as my style takes form and encourages me. But most of all i wish to one day inspire someone as so many have inspired me.

i really have to be honest and thank Emily , i have been secretly stalking her blog, i just love her style and learn from her everyday her work is inspirational... not to mention her taste in music ROCKS!!

Well this layout is the first in probably 2 years. First i am not typically a pastel person when scrap booking, but having a baby girl i feel thats what i am stuck using. Hummm.. i wonder how i can incorporate more bolder colors and get out of the stereotyplical pastel pink and purple!

1 comments:

emily anderson said...

welcome, welcome to the blogging world!!
and i am so grateful, that you are inspired by my work...i truley mean that!
i look forward to "stalking" your blog now :)
and congrats on baby girl ava!! yippee!