Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ready to get Fit


Hey i am so excited... i have been into running lately (ok more the losing weight but i have to do it to lose the weight)! Nike made it fun by coming out with this. I took a pic and totaly want to scrap my fitness goals using this pic!! The sensor works with the ipod and tracks your speed and distance... you upload it to the Nike site and it will post it to facebook if you want (way to keep me accountable for running hard). Also you can challenge people and your friends. I am pumped i just need to calibrate it and i can start using it!! No Scrappy Goodness to showcase.. but i need to get on this challenge, wanna play along too?

8 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow. That's awesome Rachael. Good Luck with your fitness goals xxx

Allison W said...

I've been wanting one of those for the longest time! Good luck!

Zorina said...

Thanks for tip, Rachael. I'm into "power walking" --(hopefully "running" soon) and would be checking out the Nike.com website.Very cool!

Christie Wildes said...

Ohhh that is awesome!! I so need to get back on the bandwagon....
Good luck and can't wait to see your progress.
XO
Christie

Rita said...

I've been meaning to scrap by fitness/weight loss goals too. Good luck! It's a constant struggle for me.

casey boyd said...

Thats a cool bit of info! I seriously need to get motivated and that photo just seems to inspire!

*reyanna* said...

Sounds great! Good for you!

Man, I need to get my butt in gear too. If I only I had the *energy* after working five days a week. LOL. My job is a real workout though... maybe I can keep telling myself that till I have more energy... ;)

Denise said...

Awesome! This would definitely make me exercise. Love your idea to scrap your goals.