Thursday, July 16, 2009

Be Fit

Thanks for all the comments yesterday.. i am even more inspired to get my run on :-) Here is my LO i did last night using the SC sketch. I am in need of black ink... i only have brown, in fact i need a whole bunch now that i am stamping a lot more! Oh and lesson learned Vellum is not a great paper to print on... it smears easily!



Oh so today was my last official day of work, they are letting me take a couple days to finish up around the house before we leave on the 27th :-) Yay!! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

liz mataraza said...

cute layout! i'm a runaholic. i can't stop. i don't know if i'm running to or running from something. good luck with your weight loss! it will go quickly if you keep up the running...seriously.

vtpuggirl said...

Cool layout, yep about ink and vellum. No worries, you will only do that once!

Krista said...

Well, you passed your PT test!! Great job! Keep up the running! I wish I could be so motivated!

Chelsea said...

i love the photo you used!