Wednesday, July 8, 2009

July SC kit is in...

And i have never been on such a scrapp'n high! YAY for my scrapp'n Mojo! Anyways here are a coupe LO's.

This one i did a couple days ago for fourth of July. I did this page to document why we are so lucky to be American. Its some older JBS PP from my Sept 2008 WIP kit.Anyways i recieved my July SC kit Documentary and was super inspired. I am loving this kit! The next LO i did last night. I think i chanelled my inner Stephanie Howell to do this page, because it was a page about me and i never do those. So this Page is about me getting ready to go to Physcian Assistant school and my fears of leaving my hubby and baby behind.
Ok so finally i did another page with this yummy kit and i really like this one. It is basically telling my daughter that my world is perfect with her in it. I was totally inspired by Emily Anderson on this one, you should chack out her blog (she is the reason i started one, though i get sidetracked and forget to post alot :-) ). Anyways here it is...Thanks for stopping by and looking, i am heading off to work now :-) Have a great Wednesday.

4 comments:

LisaDay said...

Beautiful layouts!!

emily anderson said...

you're so sweet! thank you--so crazy that i could inspire something :)
anywho, i LOVE the page about yourself...we all need to do more pages like that, so now you've inspired me :) now i just need to get a good photo of moi.

enjoy your day!

vtpuggirl said...

Wow, you are fast! Beautiful pages!

Alex Hardy said...

GREAT pages!