Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy 4th of July.. Belated


We had a really good 4th of July, how about you??!! We just BBq'd with friends and shot off the small fireworks in the backyard. Oh and Sparklers were my fav! I really am so proud to be an American. The rights i have in comparison to many of the middle easter countries are so AWESOME! I can vote, work, serve my country, choose the man I marry, marry for love, the right to be an individual, right to worship as i please and the right to wear what i choose. Seriously i am so happy and proud to be an American Woman, and glad for my daughter too!

So i have gotten some Lo's done and have not updated so here we go!! SC is my new FAV place!



I have a mini that i havent posted... i need to get the pics first! Next time :-)

Oh and my camera lens, while traveling to Toledo to visit my Mom, was broken :-( I seriously shed TEARS over it! Anyways it was a blessing in disguise because i am now a proud owner of a 50 MM 1.8 lens and i couldnt be happier (still getting used to no zoom though!). I forsee a LO on that topic soon with the new SC Camera stamp coming tomorrow (YAY)!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great scrapebooking pages. Glad you enjoyed your 4th