Sunday, May 31, 2009

Disney World

So this is seriously i think 3 posts in a row (thats a big deal for me, i want to blog more).

This weekend was pretty good, we took it easy because we have an exercise this week where we work 12 hour shifts. That makes us exauted so we have to rest the weekend be4 and after. However this weekend i leave for Ohio with Ava, we are going to visit my Mom for a week. I am pretty excited!!

I just finished watching the Hills... Its really hard for me to believe that Spencer has actually changed, he's just so sleezy! And i am sad Lauren is leaving. I think she is he reason i watch the show (i know i am grown watching a staged reality TV show).

Today i got the Shark, and i am in love. Its a steam mop and it totally rocks!! I love having things that make cleaning easier, and it totally does!

So i made those pinwheel thank you cards last night and i am posting the pic below. I also organized my scrapping area. It was just a desk in my Living Room, but the desk was way to narrow (it was one that came with the modular storage cubes. So i moved into the guest room. I am liking it so much better (so much more room to create with). I will post pics when i finish organizing. I can't wait to actually SCRAP on it! I AM SOO EXCITED for my June kit to get here (and sad i will be in Ohio).
IMG_2395.JPG

And i leave you with my disney pics its our DREAM pics (yeah i want to be a princess go figure), we had so much fun even though it rained 90% of the time. Well i may not be posting for a few days due to the work schedule. Goodnight and have a great week!!
Rachael Princess.jpg jayson pirate.jpg ava pirate ears.jpg ava disney.jpg

0 comments: