Sunday, March 1, 2009

Me in the Kitchen?

Yeah you got that one right. I have been digging this new food blog. Its got some pretty awesome recipes that even i am not intimidated by! I tried this recipe tonight and it came out pretty yummy! We are making the Lamb Vindaloo and Vegtable Lasagna later this week!

This weekend we just stayed at home and watched movies, it was pretty fun!

 QuarantineThe DuchessP2"The Tudors"

I have been having these terrible headaches everyday, so i have been taking lots of naps to relieve the pain. I am not sure what those are all about but this weekend was perfect for relaxing! Anyways i am loving Season 2 of THE Tudors, i am half way through!

Well i hope you have a great week! Oh and the Bachelor Season Finale is tomorrow i am a Melissa fan!! 

Blogged with the Flock Browser

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel do you get migraines? I was having a similiar problem and have been diagnoised with problem. i would love to tell you all about it I jsut don't like having it over the internet nor ndo I want to scare you. You should get it checked out though. Or do you have high BP?