Friday, March 20, 2009

The Longest Week Eva

Ok so this week was one that seemed to drag on forever. I woke up thinking it was Friday yesterday, that always a let down when you get excited the week is over, but its not. I'm not sure why this week drug but i do know i have never looked forward to a weekend like this before!

This week this show go me through it... i am an addict, sad there is only 2 seasons, i am on the second season right now and i am still loving the quirkiness

Oh and i got some scrappy stuff. I am trying the CMK monthly kit. I got March's in the mail this week and some yummy Sassafrass, so this weekend i will get back into my scrappin routine. I need to recieve kits bc we dont have a good store round here so i am not inspired without these new products, i know that is dumb.. but hey it is the truth.

Ava Jayson and i have been busy going on our nightly strolls, i am seriously just tryng to savior every miniute i get with them before i have to leave and go to school without them :-( I am going to be making myself a lil mini of all the things i will miss so i can pull it out when i get lonely.

I hope you all have an awesome weekend and i will post some of my craftiness this weekend.

1 comments:

Michelle Vandepol said...

i hear you. i long for the weekend sometimes too :) but sometimes there's time for a little crafts and reading midweek which is always nice :)