Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Thank You's, Gramps and Me and click click...

I am the luckiest girl ever! I have an awesome family who sends miss Ava goodies all the time!! Well that means i have to make some thank you cards! So i did here they are!


OOO and i got a LO done on a weeknight.. That is CRAZINESS!! I am so proud of myself! Anyways this is done with my WIP kit again.. a swear i am getting so many LO/Cards done with this kit!! I should be getting my September one any day now!! Here you go...


Also here are a couple pics i clicked this weekend at my Dad's. I thought i would share. I can't help it!! :-)






I am loving the Twilight book! OO and KB you were right it is addicting!! I stay up WAY to late reading it.. O WELL its worth it (although last night i ad some freaky dreams probably due to the book). I hope you guys have an awesome rest of your week! 2 more days to THE WEEKEND and Friday i have a date with my paper and scissors!!

1 comments:

emily anderson said...

what book are you on now?
it's so addicting...i've read them all and am now waiting for the movie :)