Thursday, August 14, 2008

a layout done finally!

Well i finally have had time to post! lets see i have been working on an art journal dabbling with techniques i have been inspired to try. My art journal i am keeping private, because i want to create with the intention of it being for me, not trying to make it to impress anyone. I love it though, its definitely a release. I created another LO using the WIP kit. The new one should be arriving soon and i can not wait!



Jayson wrote me this letter a couple weeks ago... i thought it was so romantic for him to still write me love letters tho we have been married for 4 1/2 years and have a baby together. He never seizes to amaze me.

Ava is 3 months already! Wow where has time gone? here is a pic i took yesterday. I thought it was so cute her sticking her tongue out. the little things still make me melt!!





I can not believe how big she is!! i am hoping to get away this weekend to my dads house. I love visiting him, seeing him with ava makes me remember how much fun i had with my dad when i was a little girl (i definitly was a daddy's girl). I hope she has as much fun with her daddy as i did mine and i am sure she will because Jayson is the most fun daddy ever.

OOO i am reading a new book... Twilight...

1 comments:

Kimberly Scott said...

I love the page! beautiful...and twilight can be addicting so watch out!:)