Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Time To Catch up!

Ok so it has been a while. Things were crazy around the Gentry home. Jayson went TDY last week and what was supposed to be a 2 day TDY to Canada turned out to be a 6 day TDY! So it just happened to fall on the week i was going back to work! I was dreading going back for weeks now and i had to do it alone :-( It was so stressfull! Sending my baby to the babysitter while i was at work for 8 hours was the hardest thing i think i ever will have to do! On top of all that i am less than a week away from Finals. I am taking 2 online classes this summer (US History and Philosophy). I don't know what exactly i was thinking taking classes with a new baby, my focus has been on her and not so much on my classes. So im not gonna get the best grades this summer. So basically when these classes are done i will have more time for scrapbooking and FAMILY!

Last weekend was my good friend Stephanie's wedding. I caught this pic that i absolutely love before the ceromony, and i want to share it with you!


Also Ava has been loving her baths lately, she is all smiles! Here is a pic we took last night!


OO and Sunday my Dad stopped by Valdosta for Lunch (he came from Orlando) and we had fun at Texas Road House. He mostly was talking to Ava (its the cutest thing ever!)



And i did this LO last week for OLW. The word to use was NOW. I finished it late but hey at least its done!!


OO i thought of a couple more things! Ok i am thinking about getting photoshop CS3. Since i am getting into photography, i thought that a good editing program could be useful! What do you guys use?

Also i ordered my FIRST scrapbook kit from WIP. Check it out is pretty awesome and i cant wait to get it and get started!

Well thats it for now!! Until next time...

Rachael

1 comments:

emily anderson said...

i LOVE this layout!!
and i'm so glad you got a WIP kit! aren't they fabulous!?!

later friend...