Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th!

Well i received my camera yesterday!! I ordered the cannon XSI, if i havent said it already!! I have not stopped taking pictures!! Photography is soo much fun!!!

Today was an awesome family day, Jaysn was off and so all of us played together today! The day began with my fav, French Toast! Then i watched the Bucket List, HOW INSPIRING! I have to make a list of things i want to do/accomplish before i die, it would be a perfect scrapbook page! Then i got an amazing pic of the sky the first really clear day we have had alot of rain).
We then went to a friends house to chit chat for a while. Then we packed Ava up and went to went to Austins Steak house, Yummy! Here's a pic of her and Daddy! After that we were off to sit and wait for the Valdosta Fireworks show. We didnt have a very good spot (we were in the lowes parking lot because parking was sparse, but it was still pretty - the top half of the fireworks that is)! Then we were off to Starbucks --->

Well i have a layout almost finished, i just need to finish embellishing, that seems to be the toughest part for me lately!

1 comments:

Mandi Johnson said...

ooooh I want a new camera so bad! Lucky you! :)