Thursday, July 9, 2009

Capture the Everyday Moments

K so DPayne from SC posted a challenge for the 7.8.9 10:11:12 challenge :-) You could join too! The challenge was to scrap that photo we took for Liz's Challenge. I had so much fun with this LO. Tried out misting (Maya Mist Turquoise) and i used my yummy camera stamp with frame. I didnt use much PP at all and i think i like what i came up with! Scrapping has been a blast lately for me (ive always enjyed capturing memories, but the process has been way fun as of late). Well here is is Enjoy! :-)
I am off to get back to work. 2 more weeks from today is my last day. I have been thinking about using this blog to not only track my scrappy goodness but also to document the life of an IPAP student when i get to school. This would be for people who have been accepted to the program and are interested in what life is like, but also for me to look back on later.
Love,
Rachael

2 comments:

Houston said...

Great layout Rachel, I love the way you did the number!

Rita said...

Love your challenge layout, especially how you used the frame stamp!