Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Valentines day!

Ok i am starting a new. I am going to first start with Happy new year!! 2009 has a lot in store for me and my family. As you all probably already know, i am in the Air Force, well my hubby is too! I was selected to attend Physician Assistant School in Aug 09, which means i will be going to San Antonio by myself and leaving behind my hubby and baby girl! Its soo hard to think about, but i know its the best for the long run! We have decided that we will make a better life and it is worth the sacrifice. The good things are that we have technology, IE webcams and iphones to take millions of pics with, and we get xtra money for being apart that will help compensate for the plane tickets!
Onto happier news, i had my first photo shoot, well one that i planned and executed like it was a professional thing (even if it was for my baby girls first Valentines Day :-) ).

Today was beautiful (like 75 degrees) so we went to a local park. Wow did we have soo much fun, we need to do this more often ... FO SHO'!! :-) These were my fav's. Happy Valentines Day!



0 comments: