Thursday, September 4, 2008

A weekend getaway and a couple of LO's

So this past 4 day weekend was fun... 
My daddy rented a condo in New Syrmerna Beach (ocean view too). 

It was Ava's first beach experience.
I was a little worried as i love the beach so much, 
What is she hated it, what would i do??
Well luckily she loved it, my little beach bum! 
She loved feeling the sand between her toes and fingers.  

And i loved how the salty misty wind,
Made her hair stick straight up
like scuttle after he used the dinglehopper on his hair!


Hubby had to stay home and work :-(
But my dad rachel and rob (my step bro)
all had fun staying up till midnight playing Phase 10. 
Definitely a fun game.

When i got home i felt inspired to use the O so awesome WIP september kit. Here are my projects.

1. A little Thank You card for the people who used to watch Ava, they mean so much to me.


2. A Bookmark that was inspired by
Jana a designer for WIP kits. Thanks for the awesome idea!!


3. A 8 1/2 by 11 LO. I dont do those very often. I used the
Pencil Lines sketch #99.



1 comments:

emily anderson said...

i LOVE that last layout...all the detail on it. so fabulous!